Role and Responsibilities
Functioning of SJPU
District Special Juvenile Police Unit (SJPU)
Functions of Special Juvenile Police Unit
Procedures in Special Juvenile Police Unit
Agencies for Children
Law for Children
ROLE & RESPONSIBILTIES
1. To coordinate and also to upgrade police treatment of the juveniles/children.
2. To exercise power and follow guidelines as laid down in POCSO and J.J. Act 2015, meticulously.
3. To supervise investigation of cases involving children/juveniles.
4. Training and sensitization of police officers.
5. To coordinate with stake holders
6. Identify juveniles in conflict with law
7. Seek assistance of NGOs.
8. Associate in all child rescue operations.
9. Compile reports of children/juveniles- apprehended
10. Organize regular training to enable CPWOs & other police personnel to deals with the cases of Juvenile.
Sh. B. L. Suresh
Dy. Commissioner of Police, SPUWAC
WEB AND MOBILE APPS
Lost & Found
MV Theft e-FIR