- To provide immediate intervention and assistance to women and children in crisis.
- To address cases related to dowry, domestic violence, abuse, neglect, commercial exploitation and trafficking.
- To provide support services to families and couples in dispute, in case of matrimonial issues and counsel parents and children in matters related to juvenile justice.
- To highlight and spread awareness about varied social issues pertaining to women and children.
- To voice concerns and lend a helping hand to aggrieved women and children.
- To liaise between media, public and police andshare information on missing children and found children.
- To partner with various agencies and deliberate, document and disseminate information on child and women protection issues.
- To encourage participation of civil society in preventing crime against women and children.